Health Optimizing Assessment is a comprehensive health screening programme for both males and females. Our clinic is unique and the only one in Ireland that has these latest medical technologies although there are over 200 worldwide. Health screening is a proactive approach to your own personal wellbeing or the wellbeing of your loved ones.
Eating healthy and maintaining a regular exercise routine are great ways to stay healthy. Unfortunately, doing these things won’t guarantee your overall health. The human body is a complex machine and sometimes things go awry. In a nutshell, this is exactly why getting regular health screenings is so important, especially as you get older. Our screening tests are designed to assist with identifying and reducing life altering health risks such as Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer and Diabetes. We can all agree prevention is better than cure.
If you are interested in seeing the full picture of your health, we can give you a clear all-round assessment. We put the pieces together there and then and discuss the results together in real time with the doctor. We will find out what is and what isn’t working optimally and why. The experience is relaxing and non-invasive and we will do up a treatment plan specific to you so that you leave knowing exactly what you can do to optimize your health.
Following your Health Optimizing Assessment, you will leave with a full understanding of your health requirements and any lifestyle changes which may be needed.
Health Optimizing Assessment costs €270 and takes approximately 2 hours with our doctor and includes the following:
1) BioImpedance test-Height,Weight, BMI (Body mass Index)
2) Phase Angle Test
3) Heart Rate Variability- Blood Pressure, Heart Rate and Cardiac Index
4) Urinalysis (if required)
5) Food Intolerance Test (tests for both IgG and IgA)
6) ECG and EAG
7) Digital Pulse Wave Analysis
8) Electro Interstitial Scan Test-Insterstitial ions/minerals
9) Organ Functions (Liver, Pancreas, Thyroid, Prostate etc)
10) Diabetes and Pre Diabetes screening
11) Cardiovascular screening (LDL cholesterol, arterial atheroma etc)
12) Neurotransmitters and Neural Network (spine, nerves, sphincters)
13) Oxymeter test – measure Oxygen in the blood.
14) Systemic Inflammation
15) Hydration inside and outside the cells
16) Lifestyle Assessment including Diet, Exercise, Stress and Advice
Coming here is comparable to getting a full MOT of the body using digital medical technologies, all of which are FDA approved.
Or read more
By Aniza Hussain
15a Northbrook Road